TravelClick is an industry leading global provider of innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels to maximize revenue. However their position in the marketplace was under threat from direct competitors, the proliferation of Online Travel Agents (OTAs) like Expedia and industry disruptors like AirBnB. Their white-label booking engine (iHotelier) was out of date, restrictive for hotel managers, and complicated and confusing for customers. TravelClick tapped my team at Digitas to help transform their platform into a simple, modern, mobile-friendly experience that would reduce abandonment, improve customer satisfaction and drive sales.
Q1 (BETA) Performance Data:
• 23% overall increase in bookings
• 200% average increase in mobile conversions
• 2.5 average increase in room views
• -3.1 seconds average load time
• 17% recaptured bookings through Room Hold functionality
• 2018 HotelTechAward
• 2017 One Show Merit Award
• 2017 IAC Award: Best Hotel & Lodging Interactive Application
• 2017 Webby Awards: Official Honoree
• 2017 Horizon Interactive Awards: 3 Gold, 12 Silver, 3 Bronze
• 2017 Communicator Awards: 1 Gold, 9 Silver
• 2016 IAC Award: 15 Outstanding Websites
• 2016 Interactive Media Awards: 5 Best-in-Class Websites
• 2016 Travel Weekly Magellan Awards: 2 Gold, 6 Silver
• 2016 Adrian Awards: 2 Silver
• 2016 W3 Awards: 3 Gold, 30 Silver
• 2016 Davey Awards: 3 Gold, 5 Silver
Responsive Experience Design
Consistent, optimized user experience with faster page load and mobile-first search engine page rank.
Interactive Guidance Bar
Helps users seamlessly navigate through the booking path, making it easier than ever reserve a room or update an existing reservation.
Transparent Hotel Browsing
Integrated HD video, imagery and iconography provide users with all the information they need to make a confident decision.
Systematic Design Framework
User-friendly CMS platform built on a secure, best-in-class framework that enables Hoteliers to customize the visual design, messaging, as well as language and currency translation.
Easy Checkout With Credit Card Image Capture
One-page checkout experience makes it easier to reserve a room tonight, next month, or put it on hold while you think about it for a couple days.